Limited Hlth Dept Services 7-6-20 (COVID-19)
Due to COVID-19 Emergency Response Peoria City/County Health Department may have limited services in some program areas. Most programs areas are by appointment only. Please call the program area for guidance.
Temporary guidelines to access limited services
Dental Clinic: 309-679-6141
- For appointments or emergency dental services, call for directions 309-679-6141.
WIC – Women, Infants and Children: 309-679-6076
- Currently return calls are taking 2-3 days. Calls are returned in order, so please leave only one message. Thank you for your patience.
- Services by appointment only - no walk-ins. Required education and certification will be completed by telephone, online, or at appointments,
- Food vouchers will be issued by appointments. If delivered by certified mail, you will need to be home to sign for the food vouchers.
- To sign up as a new WIC client, call 309-679-6076 to complete your application.
- For changes to your food package or formula by your doctor, call 309-679-6076 for directions.
- Your Breastfeeding Peer Counselor will be available by the telephone number provided to you.
Clinical services: 309-679-6655
- Immunizations closed. Call your medical provider for guidance.
- STD Clinic current treatment patients by appointment only. Call 309-679-6655.
- STD testing closed. Call your medical provider for guidance.
- Other limited services will be arranged by clinic staff. Clients will be called by telephone.
- Heartland Health Services at Sheridan closed. Appointments are being provided at Heartland East Bluff.
Vital Records – birth and death certificates: 309-679-6032
- Please call for appointments for copies of birth or death certificates. Peoria County Clerk at the Peoria County Courthouse issues certificates or you can order online at www.pcchd.org.
- Funeral Directors, not having the ability to print certificates, can call and arrange to pick up certificates.
- Vital Records will continue the registration of records for the government.
Lead Safe Environment Program: 309-679-6120
- Appointments only with curbside assistance for applications and signatures.
Environmental Health: 309-679- 6161
- Applications, variances, and all other documents are still accepted by email, fax, or mail. Email: EH@peoriacounty.org Fax: 309-679-6174
- For additional services or to make payments, call 309-679-6161 for appointments or directions.
Community meetings and Events:
- COVID-19 community response meetings will continue as scheduled or as notified.