PUBLIC HEALTH PROGRAMS GUIDANCE
Peoria City/County Health Department Programs Guidance
The Peoria City/County Health Department may have limited services or special guidance in some program areas. Please call the program areas for guidance.
Resources and FAQs
- The Greater Peoria Economic Development Council (GPEDC) has been asked to coordinate the flow of information between local public health officials and the business community regarding COVID-19. The website can be found here.
- Coronavirus Disease Guidance for Restaurants
- Social Distancing Guidance
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Website Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have created an Implementation of Mitigation Strategies for Communities with Local COVID-19 Transmission. This document (PDF) is useful for individuals and groups who may need assistance on creating a situational response or preparations for COVID-19 in their communities.
- CDC Webpage for Travelers
- Illinois Department of Public Health - COVID-19 resources, publications, guidance for healthcare providers, schools, caregivers
- Pekin Liquor Sales
- State of Illinois COVID-19 Question Hotline - 1-800-889-3931 or send email to DPH.SICK@ILLINOIS.GOV
- Local Questions and Community Resources - 2-1-1 or 309-999-4029
- Facebook pages with local updates: Central Illinois Emergency Information or Peoria City/County Health Department
- The Peoria City/County Health Department will be hosting daily press briefings on weekdays at 3:30 PM*, which will be live-streamed on the PCCHD Facebook Page. (*Subject to change. Notice of any time changes will be posted on PCCHD Facebook Page prior to start of livestream.)
- The Illinois Attorney General’s office encourages residents to file a complaint if they notice price gouging on essential items related to the coronavirus outbreak, including hand sanitizer, cleaning products and protective gear.
- The White House has released an official document with information regarding ’15 Days to Slow the Spread’ of COVID-19. The document can be viewed here.