COVID-19 Main Page
- This page provides the latest information on our local COVID-19 Pandemic Response.
- Find recent updates and local weekly reports for Peoria County.
- Additional menu items provide specific information on vaccine clinics, testing sites, and quarantine/isolation/contact tracing.
- 6-30-22 COVID 19 Vaccines for age 6 mo - 5 yr have now been authorized and recommended by the FDA and CDC. Check with your pediatrician or medical provider for appointments. The Health Dept is also providing vaccination appointments at 309-679-6655.
- 1-27-22 New Quarantine/Isolation Guidance CDC for exposed, sick, and fully vaccinated individuals.
- 1-7-22 Call 312-777-1999 for Contact Tracing Guidance.
Weekly Peoria County Surveillance Reports
Want to see numbers and view trends for Peoria County? View COVID-19 Surveillance Reports to see local, state, and national weekly data. Please note, there is some delay in when we receive this information, therefore reports may be a week or so behind the current date.
County data and charts are now available at IDPH COVID data. Data for all Illinois counties, including Peoria County, can be found at this IDPH webpage IDPH COVID data. Note that most data will be updated weekly per county. Choose your county for the data inquiry.