STI & HIV Testing 309-679-6655
8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
We have temporarily relocated to the 2nd floor of the Human Service Center Building, located at 228 NE Jefferson St. Peoria, IL 61603. If you prefer to schedule an appointment so as to avoid a possible wait, please call 309-679-6655.
Full Appointment Confidential Testing
- STI and HIV testing is available to anyone 12 years and older
- In Illinois, parental consent is not needed for STI testing and treatment for anyone 12 years and older
- All testing is confidential, but you will need to bring identification
The following diseases can be tested for:
- Syphilis - Results in 7 to 10 days
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhea - Results in 7 to 10 days
- HIV - Results in 15 minutes
Charges may apply. We have the ability to bill Humana, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and all Medicaid options. Cash, checks, and major credit cards are also accepted.
Who Should Get Tested
You may have an STI and not know it! We recommend testing for:
- Anyone 25 years and younger who is sexually active
- Anyone with symptoms of an STI:
- Women: vaginal discharge, pelvic pain or sores, unexplained rash
- Men: penile discharge, burning with urination, pelvic sores, unexplained rash
- Men who have sex with men
- Sex partner of individual diagnosed with an STI
- Anyone with a new partner in the past 3 months
- Anyone with more than 1 partner in the past 3 months
- Anyone with a history of an STI in the past 3 years
- Anyone diagnosed with Gonorrhea or Chlamydia (should be re-screened at 3 months to detect possible re-infection)
The PrEP Pill
Take a 60-second survey to see if the PrEP pill taken once a day is right for you. It can help you stay HIV-negative. Call Illinois Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Assistance Program for more information at 1-800-825-3518.