Call for services or appointments 309-679-6655.
See what to do if you have been exposed to tuberculosis.
TB Skin Testing
The following guidelines apply to testing:
- One Step and Two Step TB skin testing is offered.
- TB testing is done by appointment on 1 day and a second appointment for the test reading 48 to 72 hours later.
- All children, younger than 18 years, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Charges may apply. Cash, checks, Medicaid, major credit cards accepted.
Recommendations for TB Skin Testing
The following individuals should get a TB test:
- Individuals having had close contact (within the last 24 months) with a person confirmed to have pulmonary tuberculosis
- Foreign-born persons applying for permanent entry into the United States
- Persons entering school/daycare programs that require TB screening
- Employment applicants whose employer requires TB screening
- Travelers with itineraries indicating high risk for TB transmission should be tested both before and after travel.
- Clients referred by physician for TB screening prior to start of medical treatments