- Health Programs
- Clinical Services
Updates on local COVID-19 statistics, clinics, and guidelines.
Heartland Health Services at Sheridan
Primary Care and OB services through Heartland Health Services at Sheridan. OB services available on Mondays. Call 309-680-7600 for all appointments.
Immunization information for children and adults, as well as foreign travel. Immunizations by appointment only.
Local information on seasonal flu.
STI & HIV Testing
Clinic testing information by appointment, no walk-ins.
Tuberculosis (TB) Skin Testing
Testing information and appointments.
Health Professional Resources
Healthcare agencies follow this procedure (PDF) to report any reportable disease.
Current information for health professionals for STI treatment, testing, and EPT.
The Epidemiology group provides essential services to protect the community from disease and illness including:
- Using collected data to monitor the health status of our community
- Identifying disease trends and patterns
- Investigating health problems and hazards in the community, including over 100 reportable diseases as required by Illinois Administrative Code
- Conducting confidential investigations
- Informing the community of health concerns and providing education to help prevent the spread of disease
- Working closely with the healthcare community
- Enforcing laws and regulations to protect health
Report Food-borne Illness by Individuals
Individuals self-report food-borne illness symptoms.
Customer Satisfaction Survey for Epidemiology and Clinical Services
Please let us know how we served you by taking this short survey.